This Saturday, Jan 17th Nani will be selling and making jewelry live at this very cool event.
Optimysstique is a TRANFORMATIONAL FESTIVAL featuring Art, Dance, Music, Yoga, Wellness, DIY, Local Artists, Sustainability, Spirituality, Permaculture, Agriculture & More.
A% of proceeds go to the Dennis Pang Family Cancer Fund/Waialua United Church of Christ/Local Ebola Charity
Waialua United Church-Christ
67-174 Farrington Hwy - Waialua, HI 96791
- All Day: MORE ACTS TBA STAY TUNED…….
- All Day: Food Court
- All Day: Literary Learning with the Keiki
- All Day: Origami for all ages with Penny & Emma
- All Day: Face Painting For All Ages
- All Day: Mocktails Herbal Tonics & Refreshment
- All Day: Sustainability*veggie Mercedes, veggie oil stage & Solar Food Cart
- All Day: Dr. Ramdas Lamb Mediation Lounge
- All Day: What is public Radio?
- All Day: Up-sew @ The Clothing Swap!
- All Day: Bounty!
- All Day: Do a little Dance!
- All Day: Re-discover your purpose & Set your intention!
- All Day: Bodywork Lounge
- All Day: Tedx Honolulu
- All Day: Clothing Swap
- All Day: Fair trade & what it’s really about
- All Day: Spontaneous Artistic Expression!!!
- 8:00 am: Restorative Yoga with Collette of NSYC
- 9:00 am: Splendid Table Listening Party
- 9:30 am: Yoga with Katie Marie of the NSYC
- 10:00 am: Live Music with Ydine
- 10:15 am: Farm Tour
- 11:00 am: Make & Achieve Goals in the new year with Dr. GREEN
- 11:00 am: Live Music with Brian Von Ahsen
- 12:00 pm: Yoga with Erica Jago & Music by Michael Chi Chi
- 12:00 pm: Live music with Otis Schaper
- 12:00 pm: Resilience for PTSD & emotional trauma
- 12:00 pm: Dj’s Mojo,Eomni,InDJns, Roman Candles & more….
- 1:00 pm: You are already rich, you just don’t realize it!
- 1:00 pm: Hula with Amber Ayako Dubois
- 1:00 pm: Live Music with Zachary Hitchcock
- 1:30 pm: RESTORATIVE Yoga with Sara Phelan & Live Music with Roothub
- 1:30 pm: Kundalini Yoga with Bobbie
- 2:00 pm: The Moth Radio Hour Listening Party
- 2:00 pm: Live Music with Jason Murphy
- 3:00 pm: Clem Paishon ” Hawaiian Hendrix”
- 3:00 pm: Natural Healing With Dr. Lori
- 3:00 pm: Botany with David Orr
- 3:00 pm: Waialua Keiki Ballet Rehearsal
- 3:15 pm: Farm Tour p.m.
- 3:30 pm: Sound Healing With Leigh Ann Phillips
- 4:30 pm: Partner Yoga with Cab
- 5:00 pm: Winged One’s play original Music in the Upper Meadow!
- 5:15 pm: World Dance Performance with Donalio
- 6:00 pm: African Dance with Mbay Louvenzo
- 7:15 pm: African Dance Performance with visiting Guest Teacher
- 7:30 pm: Live Music with Paul Izak
- 8:30 pm: Live performance with Jerome James
- 9:30 pm: All Star Jam
This is the 9th annual festival inspiring people to improve lives,the environment & create well-being for all!
Learn more @optimysstique.com
Share this post